George of Leatherique fame was a RR person for some years. He told me at length
on several occasions about the nightmares involved in maintaining these cars,
especially the difficulty and expense of sourcing parts.

I heard enough from him that convinced me I would never own one. I’m just into
self-abuse to that extreme.

-D