First guy that called and came look at it bought it. I broke even but thank god
I’m out of that car. The minority fellow I bought it off of got one over on me
good. I was off my game that day. The trunk lid had the bolts missing on the
passenger side by where the tree fell on the back glass. I just thought they
probably removed them for whatever reason for the back glass deal. I installed
them yesterday and the trunk lid does not line up on the right side. It’s
pushed back about half an inch or less. It appears to me it’s because the hinge
on that side probably got bent out in the tree incident. As I was giving the
guy the Texas title that the guy gave me that he got from the guy he bought it
off of who’s name is on the title signed the front but not the back. On Texas
titles the owner signs the front then signs the back when sold. So basically
the car did not have a valid title. Crap. I missed that. Rookie move in my
part. The guy buying the car said he could handle it. Good deal. Anyway, he is
a foreigner of some sort who just moved here for his company. Whatever, I
didn’t ask question. He paid, I gave him the title. He wants to leave it here
for about 3 weeks until he has room. I offered to haul it to Tulsa for him.
That car just seemed like a turd, but a clean turd. I don’t know I was just
turned off by that car.

Sent from my iPhone