I KINDA GUESSED that from looking at what they had for sale. Good deal for Larry the Liar! (Auctioneer)

What you want to look for is farm estate sales, or retirement sales, or liquidation sales. Our JDs went cheap. THe other H went cheap. The one I bought went high. pretty much everything else went cheap.

Kaleb C. Striplin via Mercedes wrote:
Except you have to pay 3% fee plus 9.5% sales tax

Sent from my iPhone