I went to visit PnP this day because a young man I know just got himself a nice
w201, but the driver side headlight door has a boo boo.  The yard just put a 91
out and it had a door.  It hurt me to see the boo boo car, so I will gift the
fellow a fix.

What the yard had yet to post were the pair of W116!  An SD and an SEL.  I have
made an Injector extraction kit with deep 27mm socket on a 1/2” breaker bar, a
17mm wrench for removing hard lines and a 27mm wrench to be struck by a BFH to
coax recalcitrant injectors.  Sadly, I was not able to use it, as somebody beat
me to the OM617 goodies.

What were completely rejected were the OE Beckers.  Not even attempted to
remove or destroy, which would have been standard procedures.  I could not pass
them up.  The SD surrendered its Europa Cassette, and the SEL a complete Mexico
Cassette.  I gave each a bit of cleaning and then did a bench test.  They both
were fully functional and sounded like new.

I will find adoptive parents for these units to help pay for my continued
adventures in PnP land.

clay

1974 450sl -  Frosch - Two tone green
1986 SDL - Polei
1982 300 SD - Allen

retired models-
2002 s430 - Victor, a Stately & well tailored crap
1976 300D - Blei Vanst - it looks silvery
POS 1987 SDL - Beware Nigerian Scammers