Does it BLOW ICE COLD?

--FT

On 4/5/18 5:50 PM, Kaleb C. Striplin via Mercedes wrote:
Yea but I could not make heads or tails out of it.

I did figure it out though.  The vacuum line going to the vac port on top of the first pod was connected to the out port instead, so it was venting all of the vacuum.  The line that remains disconnected was on the vent side anyway so it doesnt matter.  It seems to be fine now and the acc is now blowing out the proper vents.