On Fri, 6 Apr 2018 18:40:53 -0500 "Kaleb C. Striplin via Mercedes"
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

> I just figured they might have a hard time getting items from China soon
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> > On Apr 6, 2018, at 6:30 PM, OK Don via Mercedes
> > <mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:
> >
> > Their web site says "inventory close-out" - this usually means that
> > they don't want to count all that stuff and have it on the books, not
> > that they are closing all the stores. YMMV.

Their marketing model is to regularly have "inventory close-outs",
"Everything must go", and other attention-getting terms, none of
which mean they are going out of business -- they are just the latest
attention getters.

They are continually developing new products, like their new welder line,
which are high-feature, cost-competitive, and competing directly with
other name-brand manufacturers.

Craig