Damn fine Magic too!

I pulled the rest of the tools out and gave them a scrub.  The cancer came off
and left bare metal.  I used a baster on the spark shaft and tire iron.  Twenty
minutes of that and it cleared up the stuff as well.  Even got the pliers
functional.  When I drained off the fluid into a pop bottle (this stuff is too
good to toss) there was at least a teaspoon of debris that had fallen off, no
scrubbing.

clay

1974 450sl -  Frosch - Two tone green
1986 SDL - Polei