> On April 2, 2018 at 3:14 PM "Kaleb C. Striplin via Mercedes"
> <mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:
>

> I just picked up that 560 from copart I got for $350. This copart was the
> least organized and most unfriendly one I have been to so far. I go in and
> pay. They give me title. Then I have to proceed to a window to pickup keys.
> Most of them have the key in the car zip tied to the steeeing column. So the
> the little minority girl goes back looking for the keys. Comes back says
> can’t find them it’s not running and driving and walks off.

Usually they're zip tied to the column until shortly before the sale, then
stuck in a filing cabinet in an envelope with the VIN on it. I've had to check
out keys for cars I wanted to PPI, and they never had trouble finding the keys.
Made me hand over my driver's license in exchange for the keys.

Maybe somebody misfiled the envelope, and they were too busy to care about a
guy from out of town who only bought one car from them?