I think I could make either bungee cord or ratchet straps work and was fixing
to walk to the store to get some then aaa called, they are about 15 minutes
away. Usually it’s 2 hours or so before they show up so I will not mess with
it. I need to replace the belt also so I will just take care of it all tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone