So sorry that your SDL is unhappy.  Mine has decided to turn the oil level
idiot light on at random.  It began Wednesday, i changed oil yesterday.  Both
times the level was just fine.  Anybody have a viable explanation for the butt
pucker inducing light?

clay

1974 450sl -  Frosch - Two tone green
1986 SDL - Polei
1982 300 SD - Allen

retired models-
2002 s430 - Victor, a Stately & well tailored crap
1976 300D - Blei Vanst - it looks silvery
POS 1987 SDL - Beware Nigerian Scammers