And, to an equally large extent, it's exactly why groups like this one are
active, well populated, and "fix our own", after walking into dealerships
and being welcomed with the business equivalent of a handshake and being
handed a jar of sand filled Vaseline.

Dash cam.... best investment I've ever made, based on the return. BTW...
had a bit of activity at night in the neighborhood lately at the house in
town... backed the dash cam car in the drive and left the cam powered up
overnight... BING.. Cops were glad to use the film... the perps... not so
happy.. Neighbors having their cars vandalized.. real happy.