Destruction of good parts seems to be SOP for denizens of PnP.  BFH to valve
covers, just because.  Slicing seats, smashing glass, cutting wires for things
they were never going to take.  Evil people.

Most of the radios I find in a benz are not originals.  They are those disco
neon excuses for sending noises to amps and booming boxes in a trunk.  Or, the
PO just tore the hat shelf apart and nailed things to the fuel tank.

clay

1974 450sl -  Frosch - Two tone green
1986 SDL - Polei
1982 300 SD - Allen

retired models-
2002 s430 - Victor, a Stately & well tailored crap
1976 300D - Blei Vanst - it looks silvery
POS 1987 SDL - Beware Nigerian Scammers