I hear that when Pirellis go flat they go WOPWOPWOP

I thought the tires on the girl's car were not that old, they had a lot of good tread.  There was a receipt in the package with the car, I thought they might have been fairly new but she says the only receipt was from 2006 and the tires looked like they were dry rotting, so maybe they were old and things were letting go. Costco had told her they could get her in 2 days later so she went to some local tar shop and got some Goodyears or something.  She's happy, they were a bit cheaper than the Costco Bridgestones on sale, so I guess all is good.

--FT