If you know how you can fly “open jaw”.  It’s not that hard to do, but most
ticket booking sites don’t support it.  You can use Google’s ITA matrix to do
it.  Hipmunk will let you do stuff like this, too.

It takes some effort to use these tools to find the cheapest route, but 20-30
minutes of messing around with various combinations can often yield some pretty
good deals.

-D