Another way to improve and LED lantern would be to fill it with water - use
glue or tape if needed to keep the water in, then shoot it with something
like a .30-06. This works a treat with things like empty beer cans . . .

On Tue, Apr 10, 2018 at 12:07 PM, Curt Raymond via Mercedes <
mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

> So I made a video for April Fools day you guys might find interesting:
> https://youtu.be/G8waJ_b_kFs
> The reaction from that was pretty good so I made this followup I released
> the other day:https://youtu.be/2cF1yP-Pdjk
> I'm thinking I'm going to do a series. Need to troll Amazon to find some
> cheap LED lanterns.
> -Curt

OK Don

for themselves."