I had the kuhmo on the w124.  Not really impressed with them.

Nokians were less than gripping on the w220.  Maybe they are better near
absolute zero.

clay

1974 450sl -  Frosch - Two tone green
1986 SDL - Polei
1982 300 SD - Allen

retired models-
2002 s430 - Victor, a Stately & well tailored crap
1976 300D - Blei Vanst - it looks silvery
POS 1987 SDL - Beware Nigerian Scammers