Did you mention that a return wasn't an option? We get that a lot from big
government customers...
Curt

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Wed, Apr 11, 2018 at 2:27 PM, OK Don via Mercedes<mercedes@okiebenz.com>
wrote:   That sucks - I do have an Oxy-Acetylene torch should you need to
destroy
another  one - ought to be fun!

On Wed, Apr 11, 2018 at 4:15 PM, Mitch Haley via Mercedes <
mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

> I tried the warranty route, they sent me an RMA so I could exchange it for
> a refurbished one.
> I was hoping for 'sorry about that, here's a new drive'.
> I'm an accountant, and the drive had client data on it. Therefore the only
> possible repairs involved a hammer or a very hot fire.
>
> Mitch.
>
> > On April 11, 2018 at 5:12 PM OK Don via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
> wrote:
> >

> > Hmm - and Sandisk is supposed to be one of the best SSD brands, last I
> > knew. Was it covered under warranty?

OK Don

for themselves."

2013 F150, 18 mpg