The submarine ML listing doesn't say "Runs and drives"  and the pic of the
instrument panel shows blank screens, so I'm guessing that there is some
major electrical fault due to the flooding.  Probably just a fuse or some
other "easy fix" that the seller just doesn't have time to do...  yeah
right.

Max
Charleston SC