I’m a big time shoe snob- I think I got it from my dad. He always had fine
shoes and one of my chores was polishing them. My gf and other stylish female
friends have told me that their first impressions of a guy are based on the
shoes that he wears. So, unless I’m doing manual labor (which is most of the
time nowadays), I will not dare to wear ugly shoes!

I have only one pair of AE and they are lace ups made from cordovan leather -
tough as hell. Most others are Italian.

Sent from my iPhone