Haven’t one much lately, just driven it a bit to enjoy.

Got a new (used) grille shell installed on Tuesday along with a new apparatus
box cover and center vents.  Replaced the driver’s door speaker and sorted the
left rear parcel shelf speaker, and now the Becker system sounds wonderful.

I have a couple of engine mounts I might try and install this weekend, I
haven’t decided yet.  I want to replace the headliner as well, but that’s going
to be an undertaking.  Need to figure out why the left rear window doesn’t
work, too.  Not sure if it’s a switch or motor/regulator issue.  I have a spare
regulator and motor on the shelf, so that’s available should I need it.

Filled up the first tank of fuel - 18 mpg.  Not bad for just tooling around
town and taking into account some fuel loss from filter changes and other work
I’ve done.  I bet I can get it over 20 mpg if I ran most of a tank on the
highway.

-D