Keep an eye on eBay. We sell it to a recycler who probably then sells it there.
You see lots of old corporate machines on there.
Time was I could haul stuff home from work pretty easily. They've really
cracked down on that which is weird, we get very little for stuff from the
recyclers, it'd be easier to have a process to decomission stuff and have it go
home with people...
-Curt

    On Friday, April 13, 2018, 10:09:06 AM EDT, Ed Booher <edboo...@gmail.com>