Nope, no parts to be removed by employees no matter what. We have a contract
with some other company and that company gets everything.
I suppose the one thing the policy does is keep people from getting upset that
"He got a better machine than me"...
-Curt

    On Friday, April 13, 2018, 11:17:11 AM EDT, Craig via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

 On Fri, 13 Apr 2018 14:48:53 +0000 (UTC) Curt Raymond via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

> Keep an eye on eBay. We sell it to a recycler who probably then sells
> it there. You see lots of old corporate machines on there. Time was I
> could haul stuff home from work pretty easily. They've really cracked
> down on that which is weird, we get very little for stuff from the
> recyclers, it'd be easier to have a process to decomission stuff and
> have it go home with people... -Curt

Can you tell them you will pay more than the recycler pays?

Craig