> On April 12, 2018 at 5:52 PM Dan Penoff via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
> wrote:
>
> FWIW, if you have an A-E store close by, did you know that you can drop off
> your recraft orders and they’ll cover the shipping?  I just sent a couple
> pairs in for recrafting and dropped them at the local store.  Takes a little
> longer but saves you the $15/pair or so to ship them, not to mention the
> hassle of packing them up.

After I got a couple pair of Jefferson seconds ($495 shoes) for $150/pr after
all discounts (they were in the shoe bank tent sale for $199 and I had some
American Express $50 off on $200 purchase offers), I wondered just how I was
going to ever save money by having non-cordovan shoes recrafted.

BTW, maybe you should consider getting some wingtips:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/customer-reviews/R167RK47ZNBG9T