A few weeks ago I put a new motor in the front passenger regulator.  Prior to
this, all the other windows worked fine with the front controls.  The rear
windows respond to the door switches, but not console buttons, except for the
driver rear.  The front windows no longer go down or up, and rear pass window
does not respond to front buttons.

I checked the fuses and replaced, though they look fine.  Copper/brass fuses,
not the aluminum.  Is there an ice cube relay that is needing attention?

clay

1974 450sl -  Frosch - Two tone green
1986 SDL - Polei
1982 300 SD - Allen

retired models-
2002 s430 - Victor, a Stately & well tailored crap
1976 300D - Blei Vanst - it looks silvery
POS 1987 SDL - Beware Nigerian Scammers