Lots of emotional appeal to wick lanterns and nothing beats a Coleman-style
(gas or LP) lantern for raw light output.  But the new LED lanterns are hard to
beat for convenience.  I have been using a couple of these:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B011J9XXP4/
They come on instantly and give good light for general purposes.  I'm still on
the original set of batteries and probably have 20+ hours of operation so far.
My only complaint od the switch is hard to find in the dark.

April 14, 2018 5:37 AM