Max
You might mean me- I was never user Quahog but used to have a spoof
signature "Bissell Cove Quahog & Auto Salvage Co. Our clams,are fresh our
cars,are vintage". Anyway I don't have any OM 602 parts. Wonder if Fred
does? If not I could put you in touch with my Indy who has,his own PnP but
would charge for pulling &  shipping.

Dwight Giles Jr.
Wickford RI

On Apr 14, 2018 9:32 AM, "Max Dillon via Mercedes" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>