Heh! Heh! I'll be 89 in July. When I get to be 99, then I might brag a little
bit. Actually it's not unusual to live to be over 100 nowadays, and that's
often people who never expected it. It seems to be modern medicine and easier
lives than our forebears lived which plays a big role.
Gerry
On Sun, 15 Apr 2018 00:27:45 +0000
Rick Knoble via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

> Gerry sez:
>
> >We Geezers
>
> How old are you now?
>
> If I remember correctly, you are about 87-88?
>
> Our very own Gerry-atric Benz-a-holic!
>
> Rick
> Who will be quite happy to be breathing, let alone working on anything in his
> eighty's.

---
http://www.avg.com