My great uncle, who was about 50 years older than me, could outwalk me when he was 85. He lived to be 99. A cousin of my dad's just kicked off at 99! I can only hope I make it that far...

archer75--- via Mercedes wrote:
Heh! Heh! I'll be 89 in July. When I get to be 99, then I might brag a little
bit. Actually it's not unusual to live to be over 100 nowadays, and that's
often people who never expected it. It seems to be modern medicine and easier
lives than our forebears lived which plays a big role.
Gerry