But, But, But.... does this mean my "Alternate gender muliti racial
underwater basket weaving Phd" will not be viable in the work place?  After
I take on 40 year payback terms for my student loans?

Ohhhhhhhhh... the infamy of it all.... Bad people point out my life choices
have no viable value.

What the world needs are more Mercedes mechanics who actually KNOW how to
fix something.
(Lite sarcasm folks)....These are the children who will become adult age
and be responsible for caring for us in just a few years... [that should
scare the be-juzzzus out of us all].