> On April 22, 2018 at 10:32 PM clay monroe via Mercedes
> <mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:
>

> My supervisor at the place of employment, being a younger man, feels that the
> youth of this day, will be  a boon to our future.  I disagree.  The theory is
> that these children are more open to all the differences and will be more
> supportive of the plethora of options.  That it may decrease discord.  I am
> not able to vouch for his perceptions.

Neither am I.

What I'm seeing is virulent to violent intolerance towards:
1. Diversity of opinions. If you don't agree with them, you're evil and must
die.
2. Whiteness of skin. If you're white you can't be right.
3. Christianity. All other religions must be tolerated, but that one must be
destroyed, along with any backwards thinking racist who believes in it.