Took a ride on that with my granddaughter a few years ago. She was about 7 or 8 at the time. It was a blast!

MG

archer75--- via Mercedes wrote:
A "wild" plane recently came to a field near here in North Central Florida and
gave people rides for ($100?). Riders were warned that they couldn't talk to each other
during the flight because of the noise. It was a Ford Trimotor.
Gerry

You are VERY fortunate to have never seen one live since they have been out in
the wild since 1952!   :-)
Regards,
Addison Thompson
(who has B-52 flight test time)