Better call your little frien and tell her she'd better have the keys this time.

Kaleb C. Striplin via Mercedes wrote:
$600. Its a later model one, it’s got low miles for most I have seen. And the
carfax shows it had extensive work at the dealer including a complete engine
rebuild for some reason at 30k miles. It’s close to my mothers so I will go see
her next week when I pick it up. Otherwise I would not buy that far away
normally. This is the same location I got the crate motor 140 from.