I kinda like that bread van.  I'm seeing a hot rod version with updated suspension and a big engine.

This one is interesting too. https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1958-moore-hemi-roadster/

Some years ago I was looking at a property where the old man had died, kind of a ratty little house on a pretty nice few acres of land, there was a shed with an old Jeep and an IH Metro van kinda overgrown but out of most of the weather.  I so wanted that Metro van, it would have made a very cool rat rod project.  It was an old plumber van, had the painted graphics fading on the side.

kinda like this. https://barnfinds.com/sno-low-cone-truck-1960-international-metro/