My Kioti instructions say ONLY remove/install the loader with the bucket
attached.
On mine. You raise the loader, extend the loader stands, lower the loader until
the stands touch the ground, and curl down until the lip of the bucket touches
the ground.  Then pull the two bug pins, put the boom in float, and curl up
until the loader posts clear the mount (and front wheels).  Finally, disconnect
the hydraulic quick connectors and back the tractor away from the loader.  It
was not hard. IMO.  Putting the loader back on is harder.  To the extent
possible, do this on a hard flat surface and put plywood (or something) under
the legs so they don't sink into the dirt.