I would certainly agree with you that it does not pay to buy junk if you can help it. Do you think that URO makes garbage on purpose of are they doing the best they can with what they currently have to work with? Are they being called upon to make things cheaper and cheaper by the WalMarts of this world, or do they have trouble getting the resources to make quality parts, or do you really think that they could care less so long as they can sell the junk?

RB