I LOVE BuSab!  Seattle must have been the blue print for the agents.

They killed our Monorail plans.  Took ten years, but… POOF! the thing was dead.
 Public voted for it five times.

The Kingdome was imploded 20 years ago.  We are still paying for building loan.
 Public voted against the two replacement stadiums multiple times.  We now have
a Baseball and a Football stadium.

clay

1974 450sl -  Frosch - Two tone green
1986 SDL - Polei
1982 300 SD - Allen

retired models-
2002 s430 - Victor, a Stately & well tailored crap
1976 300D - Blei Vanst - it looks silvery
POS 1987 SDL - Beware Nigerian Scammers