So I pulled the starter out of the 190D today and went to my stash of starters to get another one.  Not a single 60x starter to be found.  Tons of 61x though.  I have several 60x engines and transmission pulled and in the shop, where the heck did all the starters go that was attached to them?  I should have several laying around as they are not attached to the engines anymore and I have not had a need for one in quite a white. I was not about to jack with pulling one off a car although I dont think it would have been too hard to pull one off a SDL from the top. So I ordered a lifetime one online from advanced with a 25% off discount code.  None at the local stores so I had it shipped for free.  Guess I will have to tackle that next weekend.

---
http://www.avg.com