What do they look like? To me centric is a generic term for wheels that have a center hole that fits on the center ring of the brake disk. All the shock of the road is then transferred through that rather then the lug bolts as in some other cars.

G Mann via Mercedes wrote:
Nothing defines a classic car like a classic look... and for a classic
Mercedes, the painted hubcap look is "right".....

At a glance, it looks "classic"...

My 82 300 D came with a set of Centric wheels, high end custom Mercedes kit
for the day... They are stacked in the corner... steelies and caps look
much more "classic".

On Sat, May 12, 2018 at 7:38 AM, Dwight Giles via Mercedes <