My 86 SDL was in the 48K range. I have the window sticker downstairs from the OO

At 09:02 AM 3/22/2006, you wrote:
thanks for digging up that info Chuck - that's really incredible.

  Chris

Chuck Landenberger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:  Chris,

I forgot to add something..........  It's only "cheaper" if your
salary/income  has kept pace or exceeded the inflation rate......  Of
course, I'm not including all the kids you might have had in
between.......  <::>)

Take care,

Chuck