Short answer: NO.

Long answer: MB approved oils are xW-40 or xW-50. Anything xW-30 is
too thin, no matter what silly "rating" is on the bottle, or what
Mobil claims on the label. Also, the current M-1 Truck & SUV is NOT
approved, as it is 5W-30, and therefore too thin. You want the new M-1
Turbo Diesel Truck variety, which is 5W-40.

Stick with either the 5W-40 or 15W-50 if you use Mobil-1.

-dm