Do over the weekend I did the adaptations and it seemed to shift better
afterwards. Today I go to leave in the 98 and it shifts from 1-2, then
hesitates, then shifts from 2-3 and won’t shift further. Goes into the limp
mode or whatever it is that it has been doing more frequently. Typically I
restart the car and it’s fine. Today I restarted car and it does the same
thing. I do this 2 more times and on the last time in goes into full blown limp
mode stuck in 2nd and won’t upshift. Just like it does when conductor plate is
toast. Hopefully that is all the issue is.

Sent from my iPhone