You have to get the oil tested to be sure but I see no reason why not. I change
at 10,000 on both the Golf and Jetta as analysis shows both happy in that and
it's about one change a year. When I was driving a lot more it was twice a
year. I took a 190D up to 12,000 with no problem from the analysis, as Don says
15k is probably fine too but 10k fit my schedule better.

Curt

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Wed, May 16, 2018 at 5:50 PM, Kaleb C. Striplin via
Mercedes<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:   So here we go again. My line of
thinking has been that if you go synthetic over Dino, can you double the
internal? For example earlier engines like 617 and 603 have a factory 5k
interval. Could you go 10k on those with synthetic? Later engines such as 606
have a 7500 mile interval, so could those go 14-15k? I am thinking so but
others have said that is crazy don’t go more than 5k on M1 since it’s a group
3. If you go amsoil or one of those that’s group 4 you can probably go 10-15k
on. If I can double the interval it’s with it to me. I don’t really need the
cold start benefit. I am not sure if it’s a benefit on a 2-300k mile engine
that has ran on Dino it’s whole life.

Sent from my iPhone