Can I see the breakdown of costs please? I don't believe I pay $70 for a change
with M1. $30/gallon on sale, $8 for a filter...
Curt

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Wed, May 16, 2018 at 6:00 PM, Dan Penoff via
Mercedes<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:   Good quality diesel oil like Delo 400
LE is cheap.  I can do a complete change with Delo 400 LE on the 95 E300D for
under $35 every 5000 miles and not have concerns.  If I used Mobil1 it would be
near twice the cost.  Since Mobil1 is a group 3 base stock it’s not that much
better than conventional dino juice in my opinion.

Oh yeah, if I drop another $20 on oil analysis I’ve driven my costs up even
more.

-D