Got a reply back from the guy, he is a professor at the Citadel so I'm guessing he is not a CL deadbeat.  Says he's around after 2 so I'm going to look at it.

Guy wants $3500, I'm guessing he hasn't gotten many bites.  I don't want to insult him but if it is an inheritance and he doesn't have space for it, and probably has no particular interest in it, what would not be insulting to offer?  I'm thinking $2800 maybe go to $3k with a plan to flip it before long.  If it is indeed a 6spd (and Dan has a sharp eye as that does look like a shifter) these have a bit more attractiveness, right?

I know nothing about these cars but it looks half nice, don't need it, never really liked them much, etc.... but maybe it would be a quick buck or two to flip?

--FT