Don’t buy this as a flip, you’ll never recover your costs.

The resale values on these is right about where it’s priced. Certainly many
folks price them higher, but with the miles this one has the price is pretty
much in the ballpark.

If you can get it for $3k it’s not a bad deal.  Even at that price you would be
hard pressed to flip and make a profit.

If it had mileage more common for these, typically below 125k, it would
probably command between $4k-$5k because it’s a stick.

Otherwise, these are pretty simple and fairly reliable cars for the vintage.
Interior plastics are their Achilles heel, as they break down and peel rather
badly.  Not tough to fix, but cosmetically sucky.  The sticks are pretty fun to
drive.  I’ve been looking for one to try and entice the wife out of her SL500
for economics.  It’s a great car and I’m not parting with it, but the way she
drives it the overhead is a killer.

-D