Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 (RHEL7 / CEntOS7) has a very good WiFi
interface. As long as you installed the appropriate packages, it should
recognize the wireless nic and ask you to walk through setup.

On Thu, May 17, 2018 at 11:05 AM, Craig via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
wrote:

> So I finally put CentOS 7 on our laptop and then added MATE for a
> graphical user interface.
>
> I have been using it with a hardwired Internet connection, but I now need
> to get it working with a wireless connection.
>
> Any suggestions on how I do that?
>
> Thanks,
>

> Craig

"Das beste oder nichts." - *Gottlieb Daimler*