Pretty close. Execute that system using only rope, without any eyes on the
end, or steel rings and you have the principle nailed down.

Good job finding the video, thanks. I notice it's grouped with a couple
other videos of folks with "remote tail wheel tie down release".

It's an old problem. How do you self prop the airplane [before batteries
and electric starters] and not kill yourself or lose the airplane. Long
forgotten skills... likely only even remembered by old guys [like myself]...

On Sun, May 20, 2018 at 11:21 AM, OK Don via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com