Look about 500 miles north of you to compare. Looking at the map the top line
of MA about matches to the bottom line of South Dakota while Okie land is
comparable to the Carolinas.

We can still have frost until Memorial day so theres not much sense in putting
stuff out before. Angie put my cucumber starts outside when we left for camp,
they all froze that night...

I always laugh when I look at the gardening books that say "mulch your garden
so it doesn't freeze in the winter." We get frost 5 feet deep, how much mulch
you gonna put on that thing?

-Curt

    On Tuesday, May 29, 2018, 12:38:51 PM EDT, Kaleb C. Striplin via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

 Garden put in this week? The gardens down here have been in for months. It’s
going to be over 100 here this week

Sent from my iPhone