As Usual, Herr Mann has it right.

G Mann via Mercedes wrote:
I've been following this episode via other links, same cam video. My take
away on the event is it is a stack of errors on the agents part.

First question [unanswered at this point] is "Was he consuming alcohol?"..
if he was, having a concealed weapon, in a bar, and drinking, is a felony.

If he was not drinking, he was not acting in a situational responsible way
to carry a firearm.
1. He failed to retain the weapon.
2. He failed the first rule of gun handling, which is, NEVER place your
finger on the trigger until you intend to discharge the weapon and have
cleared everything down range of the discharge, ie. clear path to the
intended target and beyond.
3. He failed to observe situational awareness, by "showing off" in front of
the crowd, while armed, in such a way to lose control of his weapon..
Certainly, not something taught at FBI Agent school, and unlikely to be
part of Agent Protocol.

My assessment is, He should find new work..... perhaps at Starbucks, where
they will give him sensitivity training............[Where he can have
bathroom privileges with other homeless, mentally unstable, unemployed, and
substance abuse persona. ]

As for myself, I'm hoping to see his "Career Exit Interview" on the next
video.

On Mon, Jun 4, 2018 at 8:59 AM, Randy Bennell via Mercedes<