I like Max's theory, should be pretty easy to test too, if its running a
little rough does it have good peel out power? If the fuel pump was getting
weak or you had crud on the intake it should shudder and act bad on high
demand...
Based on my history with Ford I'm going to guess you've got an electronic
module fixing to fail.
-Curt

    On Wednesday, June 6, 2018, 10:33:34 AM EDT, Meade Dillon via Mercedes